With the temporary housing of female inmates at Ft. Bend County, contact the jail at 979-865-5321 to find out what the visitation days and hours are. To be able to visit an inmate, the visitor must call the Jail at 979-865-5321 on Monday or Tuesday only, in order to be allowed to visit on Friday or Sunday. Visitation hours are from 1PM to 3PM on those days.
Visitation is a privilege, not a right. Jail staff reserves the right to refuse visitation to anyone.
Obey all directions from Jail Staff
- No one under 17 years of age is allowed in the building unless with an adult
- You must have proper valid picture identification (any government ID type)
- You must be on the inmate’s visitation list
- You must not have been incarcerated in our jail within the last 6 months
- You must be properly dressed:
- No shorts
- No hats
- No sunglasses
- No sleeveless shirts or dresses
- No spandex pants, spandex shorts or other form-fitting clothes Skirts must be below the knees
- No low cut, backless or transparent shirts
- No hand-carried items
- No gum chewing
- Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated
- No cigarettes or lighters allowed in the building
- Children left outside must be supervised by an adult
- No drinks or food allowed in the building
- Only one child with one adult visitor allowed per visit.
- Adult visitors accompanying child must be on the visitation list
- Once you walk out of the facility your visit is considered terminated for that visitation session
- Inmates cannot receive telephone calls or messages