Captain Valdo Paredes, Jail Administrator
Rebecca Kmiec, Lieutenant
VISITATION IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT.
Jail staff reserves the right to refuse visitation to anyone.
With the temporary housing of female inmates at Ft. Bend County, contact the Jail at 979-865-5321, to find out what the visitation days and hours are.
Visitation is on Friday’s and Sunday’s ONLY. You MUST call the jail at 979-865-5321 on Monday and Tuesday in order to visit an inmate.
- Obey all directives from the Jail staff.
- No one under 17 years of age allowed in the building, unless accompanied by an adult.
- You must have proper, valid picture identification.
- YOU MUST BE ON THE INMATE’S VISITATION LIST.
- You must not have been incarcerated in our jail within the last 6 months.
- You must be properly dressed.
- No shorts
- No hats
- No sunglasses
- No sleeveless hirts or dresses
- No spandex pants, spandex shorts or other form-fitting clothing.
- Skirts must be below the knees
- No low-cut, backless or transparent shirts
- No hand-carried items
- No gum chewing
- Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- No cigarettes or lighters allowed in the building.
- Children left outside must be supervised by and adult.
- No drinks or food allowed in the building.
- Only one child with one adult visitor per visit. Adult visitor accompanying child must be on the visitation list.
- Once you walk out of the facility, your visit is considered terminated for that visitation session.